Tuesday, February 15, 2005

...huh...

Today in math class, robert had no eyebrows. I asked him "Robert, where are your eyebrows?" He told us that he had fallen asleep at a party. that was fun, cause the rest of the class period we just made every crack at it that we could. Mrs. Paulsen said "Remember, there's a test on Thursday", and this kid who sits in front of me, Nathan, said "Good thing i've got my lucky eyebrows!" I don't know how funny this is to you, but to me...its wonderful...
Another kid in the class wrote a poem about it, here it is:

Ode to eyebrows
I love my eybrows
sometime I feel bad for cows
because they have no eyebrows
In basketball, there are fouls
In France, they say "chow!"
hairy armpits for girls, but for everyone, eyebrows
unibombers have unibrows
hair, hair, hair above your eyes in brows
I am Sherlock Holmes

....ohhh cody....he also made a comic appropriate for the situation, but alas, i have no scanner. sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home