Monday, April 25, 2005

Ow! My freaking Forehead! (and other short stories)

*Earlier this evening i burned the crap out of my forhead while straightning my bangs, and as you may have heard, it really hurt.
*Last night while watching Hawthorne Heights play a song live on MTV, i made a strange discovery. In one of their lyrics, "cut my wrists and black my eyes", the word "cut" had to be bleeped out. I don't understand...those cats at MTV can get pretty crazy sometimes.
*I sucked up my ACT i took earlier this month. I got a 23...i was awful dissapointed with myself, but i shall try again my senior year! Take THAT act! (oh, i will...i will...)
*During tomorrow's sleep, i shall be leaving for a 5 day trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico at the Un-Godly hour of 3 am! i'm so excited!! It's an art trip...but i can't lie, kasey and i are excited for the shopping too. I'm so glad she's coming!
*I like shannon's "idea" for the best summer ever. i say "idea" because he didn't really think of it, but he brought it to my attention, i give all my props to that cat! i'll start on my list of points immediatly
*Now I shall wait for Joe to get off work...i've been teaching him "heart and soul" on the piano, we'll see if he remembers it from yesterday
*G'day!

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 9:19 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

What chu mean i didn't think of it? It all my own work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home