Friday, May 20, 2005

My day today

I updated my bse a bit, and put a link to it on the sidebar to your right. Stana's bse list is here if you'd like to see that.
I had Relay for Life today, since dance team had a booth. It was ok, I'm not so much friends with anyone on the team yet, so it was kinda...lonesome. But Kaleb and AJ showed up so I hung out with them till 11:45 when I left (RFL lasts from 7 pm to 7 am, but since I'm leaving for NYC sunday, rhonda and I thought it would be better if I got some rest before my trip, rather than staying out all night...yessss). Me and Kaleb (aka my bf) went to taco bell then I dropped him off at his house. Now i'm home updated everything before I leave...I'm sooooo excited!! I'll get a pic up here real soon of some of the home girls at relay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home