Thursday, May 12, 2005

News to me

You know...call me crazy, but I wasn't aware we lost the Vietnam war. I thought Mr. Campos was joshin us when the bellwork question was "What were some of the reasons the U.S. lost the Vietnam War" but apparently, he wasn't...i still maintain we won. We don't really lose wars, do we? Well, we watched a video over it in class. It didn't help Campy's case at all, because a) It didn't really prove or disprove what he was arguing, and b) i was falling asleep. Is this seriously true? Did the US lose to Vietnam? This is when comments are appropriate.
sincerely,
a confused and potentially disappointed American. Yaarrrggghhhh (picaroon, too)

2 Comments:

At 5/13/2005 3:51 PM, Blogger kase13 said...

Hey Hey Hey sweetheart! I was just as surprized as you but i hear its true so sorry!
Yo' Picaroon playa fo' life
-Betty

 
At 5/13/2005 4:41 PM, Blogger MCG said...

Yes, US really lost the Vietnam War. And lost it badly enough... I won't comment if this was a good or bad thing. Also, the Korean War in 1953 was a draw, US didn't lose, but didn't win it either...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home