Saturday, July 09, 2005

S A T U R D A Y Night!

sucks. we're just chillin at joe's house while joe b. pierces some ladies.
Last night however was super fun. Caitlin, Ciara, Hope, Val, Kasey, and I hung out at Caitlins for a while, then went to a party. Some guy told Hope he wanted to meet me, he was cool i guess. He asked if he could hold my hand after we hung out for a while and i was like "wellll...no" he was really nice though. His name was Joey Kelch, and he's a trainer at coyotes. I'm gonna see if I can't get a free membership (you have to milk these things for all they're worth, thats how we playas do it). then we dropped Val off and went to the Baron where I got eggs and toast *YUM* so then we went back to Caitlins and me her and kasey crashed until 12 the next morning. I vote more slumber parties, they're fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home