Friday, July 08, 2005

Summer Wow Yeah!

So camp was the most awesomely awesome time ever...yeah, that sums it up. The director was so cool about everything, we even got to stay out as late as we wanted the last night, and like 15 of us slept on the bball court. Very good times indeed, i'm uploading some pics right now, get them on here asap. Rhonda went up to Manhattan yesterday to take her test. I'm sad because I couldn't go. Work and dance keep me pretty busy.
Next week on Wednesday I leave for dance camp :)
Tonight Ciara, Kasey, Caitlin, and I are having a slumber party.
Pretty sure Chelsey Koehn (bf from when I was five) is gonna come down on the 18th and stay for a week
Softball team has won the last three games (5 if you count the two where the other team had to forfeit)
May go to Sarah's graduation in Hutch on Sunday, depending on if Adam can go
So thats a pretty good recap on whats been going on in my life since I can no longer post regularly. Hopefully the Shanman will find us a computer stat, that would be lovely. So thanks to everyone who still checks my blog time to time, i promise i'll keep updating it as often as I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home