Saturday, July 23, 2005

What a stressful day

So this morning I had to get up at like 7 becuase the dance team was dancing at deerfield days (thats alot of D's), then Chelsey didn't feel very good, so the whole way up I was afraid she was going to start puking all over the face of the planet. So we dance, we come home and nap for an hour, she goes to lunch with Corey and I sleep another 2 hours. During that sleep I had a dream that it was the day of prom, and I hadn't thought to get a dress. So after looking through Jenette's little collection, I finally found one, but then I realized I didn't have a date. Kasey didn't want to go, and it was just a big mess...but after a bit, while sulking around the halls of the high school, trying to find a guy w/o a date, who pops out of no where but Kayla Whitley. She starts just talking nonsense as usual, but this time she's signing along with it. Kayla always makes a bad situation good again. Thanks Kayla, thanks. thats not the end
THEN Rhonda wakes me up, I tell her all about the freakin dream and then we decide to get up and eat something (granola w/ yogurt). I changed into jeans, and when I came downstairs she's like "Why did you change into Jeans?" and I was like "umm...i didn't want to wear shorts" and she's like "Why?! Do you know something I don't?" and like it really freaked me out, cause she was buggin and I was like "WHYYYYYYYY!?!?" and she's like, "oh i didn't know if you just got cold on car rides or what." and that was kinda the end...it was a funnier story when I started typing it than when I finished. We took Chelsey home in the middle of it, so I just got home again. I don't think anything is going on tonight, so I'll probably just hang out at home. We're almost done listening to the 4th Harry Potter though, and it is a very good book. Oh, and the movie is gonna rock for this one. So ch-ch-check it out. happy saturday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home