Friday, August 26, 2005

Boston Beatdown II

Synthesis: Movies: Boston Beatdown vol. II: "their main goal is to simply beat down anyone who is different than they are and not to unite in any sort of stand against the mainstream.
– Ryan Prado"

Yeah, I didn't watch the first DVD, and sure I didn't watch the entire thing. But this guy summed it up pretty good. So the guys from FSU (Friends Stand United) are just a bunch of thugs who (this is all from what i gather, i could be wrong...i guess...) started out beating up nazi skin head thugs, on the street or when they came to a show where "they didn't belong". Now, they've taught their next generation to beat up kids who aren't like them, basically because they're not like them, so it's ok. I mean, if you enjoy 10 on 1 fights, cheap shots, and unarmed people getting stabbed all conveniently packaged on a dvd, have at it.
What I'm trying to say is, I hope that with the purchase of the dvd, kids get stabbed in the hand so they get a little taste of what they're supporting. Our generation is so brainwashed by the brainwashed its starting to make me sick.

1 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 11:09 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

"Our generation is so brainwashed by the brainwashed its starting to make me sick."

I couldn’t have said it better.

:)

(Although I do think that there a golden few that have the ability to think outside what they have been told. The key is to find these people and disregard those that can’t.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home