Sunday, August 28, 2005

Kia...COMMENT!!!

Today I woke up at one PM, got up, ate a taco that Rhonda and Dave got me from Taco Bell (FYI it was a soft taco supreme w/ beans instead of meat). Then I got showered and dressed and everything and went to Addison's house. We watched some of the first season Laguna Beach DVDs that he has, then we (Him, Nick Grooms, Tattoo, and I) just hung out. Tattoo had to go to work, but the three of us went to eat at the Charro, got stuff for Addison's crepe breakfast tomorrow at Dillons, then went back to his house.
There we listened to this old school cassette tape he has of him talking about nothing and commentating wrestling on tv. It was sooooooo freaking hilarious. Then we went through a bunch of his cds and he sang a lot. Then I came home.
Fun day, fun evening, good times for all? I'd certainly say so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home