Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Movie Night: Success!!

Head count tonight was 14 + 2 who came for a little bit and left again. Sin City was a good movie (although reeeeeallly long...i missed the new real world *sigh*) Everyone shut up once it came on...which was a pleasent suprise, considering I though people would just talk through the whole thing.
Zoe was pretty fussy, so I hung out with Stana for awhile when she was getting that under control...good times, though. I think everyone had fun. Next week: Ninja Turtles 2:Secret of the Ooze! haha...and I'm not even joking...
But 14 people, I was so suprised! For the first night, that's huge. Think how big it'll get after a couple weeks. And then in the winter when we can have it in the LOFT?!?! Daaaaaang who's excited? *I am*

(ps. glad to hear hockey's going good! :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home