Sunday, August 28, 2005

Rock it like Hurricane Katrina

I went to church today, then Kasey, Stana, and Zoe came over for Sunday lunch. Then we went to Kasey's and made some...arrangements (teehee) for the semester. After that we went to find me a sundress, because we're gonna all take cheap Wal-Mart pics in sundressies, and it'll be cute. So I found one that's the COOLEST blue, and super fun...not a typical sundress, but I don't care. It was 3 bucks at Rue.
After that we went to Hastings to find the movie we're gonna watch for movie night on Tuesday. (We decided on Sin City). Umm...I also taught Zoe how to fist pump today, so that in itself made the day worth it. At 6 Stana and I went to softball practice, and it was soooo much fun! We went to Sonic after that and Greg hooked it up PHAT with free drinks. When Stana decided she should go home, I decided I should hang out with Banning like I told him I would. So, hung out with him for awhile, we went for a "quick cruz" as he calls them, then we hung out w/ some of his friends at his apartment. I decided to leave when everyone though it'd be fun to drink some jungle juice...I'm glad I'm not a dork.

**General Lee Is Tight** <-that one's for Kaleb

1 Comments:

At 8/30/2005 2:42 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

How was Sin City?


I am also glad you aren't a dork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home