Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hello Coldplay, I'm Michelle

So today was our last softball game, but it was just a makeup game, so I don't think anyone's heart was in it. No one (except Maukie, I think) didn't really care to play. So, anyways, we lost 4-14 and got run ruled...and that sucks, but oh well. It was a fun season.
So after the game, Maukie and I got some Sonic drinks and watched "Fever Pitch" which, I'll agree with him, is a super movie. K, you know that suprise he was supposed to have for me today? Yeah, delayed a month. I'm pretty sure I know what it is though...in any case, he felt bad so he got me Coldplay's newest cd X&Y because i've wanted forever and three days, and he also got me the pink orbit gum, which is my very very fav. So it was a good day.
Tomorrow during our off hour, Stana, Caitlin, and I are going to do pilates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home