Friday, September 16, 2005

Seriously

Seriously seriously seriously seriously. Wanna hear about my day? So, there's the post about people talking crap, and that was from today. Then me and Sarah Jalomo played football with about 30 other kids from the high school. Starting out it was gonna be a football game played in underwear, but not a SINGLE girl showed up in her skivvies. Some boys played in their boxers though. Eh, whatev. I got pics, but yet again, Hello from Picasa isn't working *growl*. That was a fun time. Once it got just plain too dark to see, and pointless to play, people suggested we go to Luke Whitehill's party. Um... yeah, there's a reason that was my second high school party, and that reason is they're freaking dumb. I mean, I love underage drinking as much as the next guy.......?..... but I got to see a lot of people I know from school, so that was ok.
Me and Sarah decided to go, and Nick Grooms wanted to hang out with her, so we went to Raul's where Nick, Raul, his gf, Addison, and Bret were. As much as I love akward reunions such as the one presented to me, Nick wanted to go get some tea from Target, so Sarah and I went with. Basically that whole idea was a waste, so we went to Sonic. Well Joe was there when we first rolled up (the freaking night just would not END!) and I guess he wasn't giving Maukie the nicest looks...which is what I figured. Anyways, we saw Orly, Greg, little Josh, and Tim there as well, but they all left to an apparently tip top secret party since Joe just couldn't seem to tell me anything about it (ummm...like i was gonna go anyways?) Then Maukie got to come out for just a lil bit...so that was good. We like him. After he went back in, Sarah and I were just like "Dude, eff this night" and I dropped her off and came home.
It's kinda cool since it was our first night to ever hang out, since we rreeeeallly didn't like each other last year. But we coo, we coo. Um...so yeah, I'm just waitin for ol' Maukie to get off work so maybe I can see him before the night's end.
Tomorrow I have dance team pics at 9 am. *ick* That's about it...and senior pics on sunday. My day should be banned and never thought of again. Oh my silly silly day.


haha dang what's up long post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home