Friday, September 16, 2005

Talkin crap?

So out of the blue, within the span of this week, EVERYONE started talking crap. It's freaking nuts. When i say talking crap, I mean on me, to maukie, and on me and his relationship. I'm freaking getting sick of it. And since me and stana started our "no talking crap" kick the very day all of it started, it's been tough. Also, in light of recent events, I've found out someone doesn't want to hang out with me BECAUSE i don't talk crap anymore. sad? yes i am... It's so crazy though. I never did a darn thing to anyone, if anything I was trying to improve myself, and now people just can't keep their freaking mouths shut. Maukie tried to make me feel better...but it's people that don't even know me. Eh, I've never hesistated to cut a niggy. And anyways, it's just kind of funny now, because it's sooooooo ridiculous. *sigh* silly silly people, always wanting to drama to spice up their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home