Saturday, September 10, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Sorry everyone, I've been trying to post pictures the last couple of days of our softball games (lost both 9-11 and 11-12), and of the football game, our dance, and us bowling last night...but alas, picasa isn't working very well. Maybe I'll upload the dance video tonight. It was a good one...def my favorite dance so far. To keep you up to date, our boys lost to Great Bend last night 14-28 :( but we did try really hard and they did really good. Zach Shultz made a nice catch and touch down, so thats always fun. Tonight Stana and I are gonna go eat dinner with Curtis cause he's in town! Then me and her are gonna hang out because she actually can tonight (*yay*) Now we're just missing Kasey, she's in Wichita...I guess that's just the place to be this weekend, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home