Thursday, September 22, 2005

They should have been white

I was watching the news last night and do you know what it actually said? People think that Hurricane Katrina was conspired by the gov't. (Shoot myself? Yes please). As for me, I'd like to give our government the benefit of the doubt and assume they don't have as many powers, as say, God. (I also discovered it's funner refer to god's power as powerS, and other things that make him sound like a superhero.)
I've decided the next time someone refers to the problems w/ evacuations and such of louisiana were because they were black, i'll simply say "They should have been white"
My bet is it'll shut some folks up for a second...and it will be funny. I'm white.


haha...ok i'm really not as racist as I make it seem...really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home