Sunday, October 02, 2005

Arizona/San Francisco Game

I'm watching it right now, and it's 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, and SF is winning 14-12. Hopefully AZ will come back and win it...I've always liked the Cardinals, and it's basically because I was born in Arizona. (*dang SF has a good defense). The VERY first play, AZ's QB fumbled and SF got a touchdown. THE FIRST PLAY! that's ok though, because we're coming back. pretty good game, it's keeping me from doing alot of my paper (which, btw, is due in 17 hours). Glad to see that the Chargers won today aginst NE. I usually go for the patriots, but Sproles plays for the Chargers, and he played for KState before he graduated (I was at that grad., how fun).

Oh, and would you freakin look at that, by the time I got done typing this post AZ just pulled ahead to 15. Atta boys.

(Update: **Final score 31-14 AZ!**)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home