Saturday, October 29, 2005

Average per day: 40

I can't believe tomorrow is already Sunday, and the four day weekend is coming to an end so soon. It's been a good w/e though, filled with taking down wall-paper, hanging w/ Addison and those boys, and partying w/ Stana.
Holy crap I'm tired (don't know why...I slept a good 13 hours last night). So after getting up at 2, me and ma went to J&M for what I hope is the last time in my entire LIFE, took down moooooore wall paper (we're done now :), then went to Addisons (My not boring in the slightest even if he tried, so don't ever say that again boyfriend). Watched him and Tattoo play DDR for awhile, and eventually went to Hastings to rent "scary movies". Mmmm...about that... it took us forever, and we ended up getting Amityville Horror, which definatley isn't as scary the second time.
WHATEV...I'm tired but I just want to post a million things before I go to bed.
We'll see what happens, I do have 40 hits a day, so I have to keep this interesting.
Oh, I have to play Aarons team this weekend in FF...pretty nervous, he's 6-1, ieeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home