Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back to Summer


i took this in May or June or something, I just need it for my computer graphics class, and blogger's are blocked yet at the school :) That class is actually pretty fun we we started actually using the computers. I'm learning alot about photo shop, and we're making some pretty cool stuff. My company sells clothes and is called PRI Love (Not gonna lie, it stands for puppies, rainbows, and ice cream...heh) So basically I just take pics of models off the internet and put them on a rainbow pic. It's a good time.

So right now, I'm sitting at home because my throat hurts pretty bad...not as bad as this morning though. I dranks me some tea so it feels alot better. I have to go back to school sometime this afternoon though, because we're practicing the "Get Right" dance for the pep assembly tomorrow, and if I don't go, I don't dance. Can't have that.

**Correction** Stana pointed out to me that I made an error. Bloggers are NOT blocked at the school yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home