Thursday, October 20, 2005

Don't update your Picasa

If you haven't already, do not update your picasa. Maybe it's just because there's something funky with my computer, but it seems to me that the only thing it does it make it hard to upload pics to your blog. Other than that, I saw no difference. DARN YOU PICASA! I wish I could take it back.
On another note, to my frequent readers: I'm soo terribly sorry that I've been boring you by not only not posting pictures lately (reasons above), but also not posting regular type posts. Nothing too exciting has been going on, I'll just quickly update you
*Tomorrow is the last football game we dance at, where we're doing the dance to the drumline that me and Lauren made up
*Tonight I watched wrestling with Addison and Nick...haha...wrestling...
*We have dead week for dance team up until Nov 1st (thank GOD)
*I want to go see the college play (Wiley and the HairyMan) sometime this weekend
*People are getting really excited about MAD, as I am getting very anxious to put it on
*Shaq is getting Punk'd as we speak
*Got my dance team pics in--they aiight
*I've come to terms with the fact that I am extremly racist, but I seriously wouldn't ever curb check anyone. I think you all
know that
*I've been thinking back alot on the good times of last year...wish I would've done a couple things differently. High school
has really been amazing. I love it.
*My shoulders hurt from sitting at the computer too long
*The bathroom is almost basically done :)
*Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home