Sunday, October 02, 2005

KSU/OU game

Oh my...the game last night really sucked. Atleast Kstate started scoring some. I dont remember the exact score. I think it was 20 something to 40 something. So no good, but they were getting a lot of crappy plays. Last I heard KU's game wasn't going very good either, so it should be interesting when they play.

I go home today. This makes me sad. When I get home, I'll have to do my paper for english. For those of you who don't know yet, I finally found a topic, reasons why minorities shouldn't get scholarships just because they are, in fact, minorities.

The K-State visit was pretty good, I liked the apparel design, theatre, and business dept's the best. I'm planning on studying abroad for a semester, probably in London. It would be tiiiiight. The dorms actually look pretty fun, food doesn't look bad, and Maria said she really liked them, so I'm looking at that to live in. Smurth Waite looked alright too, but Maria seemed right when she said all the girls there were basically the same type of girl. I don't know, I may end up living there for a year to see what it's like. They were all super nice, and seemed like they had fun too. KState just seems like a fantastic school to go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home