Sunday, October 16, 2005

Nachos or NOchos?

Yesterday I went to Leslie's luau for her buff project, and it was good to see all my old friends that I used to hang out with. Miss those kids sometimes. Then Bobby and I went to eat, then tried to ride his horse, then ate some cheesecake, and watched Top Gun. There's funnier stories to be told, but I'm not into typing right now.
Then Nette and Chris got into town and we went to Wal-Mart, got gas, and went to Taco Bell, where they proceeded to Not put my nachos in with the order. So we got home, and I got to eat cheetos. And an apple. It sucked.
But it was fun to hang out with the fam for a bit.
Today, we went to Trevor's birthday party, then Nette and Chris had to go home :( I went and watched a bit of football at Zach's for awhile, until he had to go to work. But last I saw, Broncos were winning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home