Thursday, October 27, 2005

That's impossible, I'm not Brazilian



The Rec (I think) opened up the State theater and showed a couple parts from some horror movies last night. It was actually really cool, they had people in freaky masks hiding in the dark, then when something scary in the movie happened, they'd jump out and scare everyone. Pretty fun idea...I just had to go take pics for Sugar Beet, and get back to the slumber party (ps i didn't get any pics...sorry).
But the slumber party was super fun too, we watched some of the girl's old home videos...*sigh* ooh, lemme tell you that Brynn is the funniest girl on the planet.
So far this four day weekend has been going good.
Today I came home from Lauren's and took care of all the internet business, then went to Addison's for like 6 hours and hung out with him. Some may argue that my day didn't sound fun...and I'd say to you that you haven't met my dear Addison.
Came home, took down wall paper in the bathroom, went to play practice, then went to Addison's again and hung out w/ him, his mom, Kaleb, Nick, and Sarah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home