Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Update you

We were supposed to have an english mid-term, but now i think today we're making up questions for the test. Hooray!
Senior and Junior girls play Powder Puff tonight. '06!!! Hopefully we do better than last year. eep. This weekend is the home coming game, right after we dance at that I'm going to the show at the holcomb rec (I don't think anyone was aware holcomb had a rec until a show there this summer...it's not that great anyways) Rookie of the Year, Glass Houses Sink Ships, the Girl Fight, and more and playing. So i'm excited and hope i don't miss too much of it before I can make it out there. I'm really excited to do Anthony's dance. He did a good job in making it up and teaching it to us.
Saturday is the homecoming dance, but we're just gonna have date night...although i'm not sure how well it's gonna work out. we haven't talked about it very much. Oh well, any excuse to dress up is good enough for me. Satuday morning at 9 (*sigh*) Anthony is teaching a dance class (jazz/hip hop/ballet) for a part of his buff project, i think. Stana, Jon Urban, Ryan Leon, and i are going to do it. I don't know who else will, but It sounds like it'll be fun
I go to class now! Have good days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home