Thursday, October 06, 2005

When I'm rich...

(of course i'll do other, less selfish things first, but i'll tell you whats been on my mind lately)
*Buy every style of Michelle K shoes
*Hire a Masseuse (I'm all kinds of sore)
Those were the two things I mentioned today I would do if I were rich. OMG i would almost cut off my left thumb for a massage right now...ooooh my aching shoulders. Maybe if I watched sex and the city I'd feel better. More about the day? ok

So we got the new bathtub/ shower unti installed today and it looks really nice. Unfortunatly parts of the wall around it are missing, because it's smaller than the old one. So for the next week or two, until Paul comes and makes everything better, I'll have to shower in Rhonda's bathroom. I can't even try the new one out! It'll just be there, teasing me. Eh. I also got a note from a girl who thinks that I flirt with her boyfriend and is afraid he will break up with her for me. Funny thing is, I haven't talked to this guy since before summer was over. I don't know what brought it on now. she seriously said something like 'i trust him, i just don't trust you (no offense). I mean I really don't even know you...' Yeah. Good one dork. I'm gonna write her back and be like 'hmm, insecure in our relationship are we?' yeah, well leave me out of it. I've been friends with him for a while, and besides, I have a boyfriend of my own. I don't need to take someone else's. It was very silly of her.
Practices were fun today...for some reason i've been excited for dance all this week. And play practice is just funny.
We dance tomorrow! Hopefully Grandma will come watch, but it'll be super cold so I have my doubts. I'm a little worried about the dance, alot of high kicks and doubles. It'll be aiight though. After that is the Level 27 show!!! I'm so excited to watch Rookie of the Year play again.
Dang I don't want to be one of those people who write 600,000 word essays on their posts, so i'll leave you now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home