Tuesday, October 18, 2005

You be the best

Today at 4 am the thespians left for Wichita for a theater workshop and to watch a perfomance of Beauty and the Beast at the Crown Uptown theater. I took an improv class first (FYI NOT a big fan of the improving), then an advanced dance class, where we learned a part of the "Be Our Guest" dance. Then we got to go eat, and our dance class got to perform what we learned in front of everyone that was there. Kinda fun, Kiiiinda nerve racking...but kinda fun :)
Then the play started! Not as good as I hoped, still really good though. It also made me really want to see it on Broadway. I really love the story though...such a good play. In any case, on the way home we told stories of New York for about an hour and a half, and I once again fell asleep while trying to listen to Harry Potter (that's the third time in that spot...I'll never get past it!)
When I got home I went to the Sugar Beet work night to turn in my pics, then I went to Addisons and watched the new Real World...and Bret wrote him a song about Cassie that he sang over speaker phone, to which I say "Bret you are the funniest freakin kid Ever"
Tomorrow Paul is coming to put in the new sink and counter top, and fix the wall around the shower so my bathroom is useful again!! YAY!!

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 8:53 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Crown Uptown is where Jayme met Jerry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home