Sunday, November 06, 2005

The funk soul brother

We learned the rest of the lyical today (I'm loving that song more and more everytime I hear it), and it's a really pretty dance, just difficult. Then we learned Pom to The Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim. Omg, it's so fast, but so fun I love it. I just can't get over it, I'm so excited to do all these dances. K, so I'm sure that gets boring to read about. On and ending note, at the end of all that, every part in my entire body hurt (especially my feet) which =the worst headache of my life for the rest of the evening.
After dancing, and after seeing that the guys weren't playing football, I called up Stana and we went to get dinner. I got a subway sandwich and arby's curly fries...what a fine dinner it was : ) Then we went grocery shopping, and came back to her apt and hung out. Nick and Addison (Tattoo was there for like 10 min.) showed up so we all hung out together. I had a bunch of fun, but probably could have been less of a mopey melvin if it weren't for my headache. Stana got the legs of her table painted, so that's a plus. I'm freakin tired...so...much...dancing...

So far, the best two weeks of fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home