Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mint Mocha

Yesterday Rhonda and I went shopping because we were in dire need of groceries. I saw a limited-time flavor of Frapuccino, which was Mint Mocha. Now understand, I hate coffee. Love the smell, love chocolate covered coffee beans, love coffee? No. Never could stand it. I never really like Frapuccinos either. However, I do love mint things, and they had 7 grams of protein (that's all we really look at anymore), and since they are here for a limited time, I couldn't pass it up.
So this morning I skeptically took one out of the fridge on my way out the door. I opened it, smelt it, spilled a bit on my hand (grr) then drank it. Success!! It is by far the best coffee-ish anything I've ever had. I don't just Have to drink it for the protein, I can drink it because I'd like to :) It's always nice to find new things you enjoy.

Today Leslie and Krissy went w/ me during our photo class to take pics old skool w/ my 35mm. Haven't done that since well before last year, I'm sure. I had forgotten how wonderful they can be, though. I can't wait to get them developed. Hopefully they turn out so I don't get frustrated w/ it and go back to completley relying on the digital again (love it, don't get me wrong). There's just things you need to have a 35 for. And fancy pictures are it, I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home