Thursday, November 10, 2005

My exciting day

Sarah Williams showed up at school today after lunch :) It made me very happy...then she came to SugarBeet w/ us and her and I talked about the wedding. It's April 22, and I'm going to be a bridesmaid!! Awww...I got all teary...I'm such a whimp. But I'm so excited for the wedding...and me and Tabatha are gonna throw her a MAD bachlorette party. Pretty much, I just can't believe she's getting married...the same dorky kid I've been best friends with since the church nursery.
Then Stana Banana came and got me out of last hour and we went to Caitlin's and ate the cake she made. It was delish.
So blah blah blah dance practice, blah blah, BISCUITS AND FREAKIN GRAVY FOR DINNER aka AWESOME.
And then there's play practice....Oh dear...so we were there from 7:30-11:00 because we had to go through the whole thing. And the lines? Yeah, not coming along to good in the memorizing dept. Thank God I had someone to keep me sane when we were done.
Tomorrow we have to wear the brown cheerleading outfit...oh joy...but we dance at the last football game. So that will be fun, the game's gonna be packed since it's regionals or something. My eyes hurt from being alive so long today...GOOD NIGHT.

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 2:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Danielle,
a)Yes she was there...are you sure you were? I don't recall seeing you there, then again, I don't pay attention much to classes these days
b) who: a guy named Ray she met in Hutch at her school. when: April 22 where: Hutch. I'm a bridesmaid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home