Saturday, November 05, 2005

Peyton


Today the choreographer (Peyton) came. The dances he made for us are soooo fun, I'm so excited to perform them, for competition and basketball. We learned all of the hip hop today (to "lose control" by missy elliot), and about half of the lyrical (to "i love you" by Kina, my new favorite song). Tomorrow we finish that, and then we do Pom. It wasn't even half as bad as what I thought it would be today (six hours of learning dances usually doesn't sound too appealing), but my knees kept hurting because i didn't have knee pads most of the time.

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 6:52 PM, Blogger Maria said...

You make me miss dance team SO much! I like to read your blog and hear about how everything is going for the team! Keep posting pictures lol! Take care Michelle... I knew you were going to make it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home