Sunday, November 27, 2005

Welp I caved

These things are fun to do sometimes, like when your bored. But not on myspace, because when people pull that crap it pisses me off.

1)Who was the last person you high-fived?
Netter

2)If you were drafted into a war, would you serve?
No, I'm a GIRL. I'd be a nurse though

3)Do you sleep with the tv on?
Hellz yeah, I'm usually too scared not to

4)Have you ever wheezed the juice?
huh? if that means drugs, then no. If it doesn't, then I don't know what it means

5)Have you ever won a spelling bee?
never was in one

6)Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I've killed niggaz for less

7)How fast can you type?
pretty fast

8)Are you afraid of the dark?
YES, but only if I'm alone

9)What color are your socks?
no sockies

10)Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
We almost had a drive in...btw did anyone clear that up with mike b?

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
a few months ago

12)Do you knock on wood?
when it's available, yes

13)Do you floss daily?
no...oops

14) Do you wanna Fanta?
I'm good, thanks

15)Can you hula hoop?
professionally

16)Are you good at keeping secrets?
yeah, unless they're dumb or I don't like you

17)What do you want for Christmas?
I will TELL you what I want for christmas

18)Do you know the Muffin Man?
I hate stupid questions like these. YOU'RE NOT CLEVER

19)Do you talk in your sleep?
from what I here, yes. and laugh, and twitch, and kick and everything else

20)Who wrote the book of love?
...

21)Have you ever flown a kite?
yup

22)Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
yessum. and I make other people wish on theirs

23)Do you whiten your teeth?
i tried once, but got bored w/ it

24)Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?
SERIOUSLY with the questions

25)Have you ever asked for a pony?
almost every day..wait, did you say puppy? Ponies are fun too

26)Have you, or would you ever, donate sperm/eggs?
nah

27)Can you juggle?
yes

28)Do you wanna know a secret?
i bet you won't tell me

29)If you could enact any new law, what would it be?
everyone minds their own business! yay!

30)Do the chickens have large talons?
whhhhhaaaaaaaa?

31)If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
only my favorite boy on the planet. because he'd smile back, and that's my fav. part

32)Are you ready to rumble?
with this freakin survey I am. who made this up? I want to cut them

33)Can you count to Schfifty-Five?
HAHAHA...schfifty-five. the old PH*no*S days

34)Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
nope, I'd cry

35)How do you spell relief?
....relief. seriously, Cutting.

37)Have you ever eaten dog food?
No! :) yay for not being an idiot

38)Can you handle the truth?
I'll pretend this isn't another movie reference. Yes, I can

39)Do you like green eggs and ham?
No ham, thank you. No green food that isn't supposed to be.

40)Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
Gary. He chills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home