Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Who doesn't want to sleep?

*Me* I'm kind of tired...but really I just feel like posting a bunch, and doing things on the internet. It seems to have become a common trend amongst me and others to apparently not to go bed until stupid times of the night (some a bit more stupid than mine...but the stupidity of the lateness is all relative to the things you have to do the next day.) So I usually go to bed at one, which means I get up at 7:35. But I don't mind all that. I mind that it's 83 degrees below zero every morning and that's a fine how do you do to wake up to. (that one goes out to grandpa. the fullers know what i mean.)
My fantasy football is 8-4-0. uuuggghhhh.
I'm going to go check the telegram for fun articles about the play and the effin paper weight that kept me locked in Mr. French's class for 2 hours yesterday.
Oh, to all the fam, Rhonda's having surgery the 19th.
That's not a fun note to end on, however.
Christmas rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home