Tuesday, December 20, 2005

:)

So I was reading old posts from February, and MAN it's good to look back. I actually wrote "there's jeremizzle and the she said dizzles" if reference to a picture of us playing.

...hehe...and as I read on, they're still funny. So if you're bored, read through the old thing sometime. You could get some laughs...or that could just be me laughing at my own humor. I don't mind.

My review from Wimbledon (from august, i believe), is hilar. It wasn't That bad of a movie. It's just funny what I said.

"It's just for decoration, just for decoration, that's it and that's all."
"The whistles go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Old posts make me laugh.

1 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 6:04 AM, Blogger that girl said...

hey, yeah, i remember you! i love reading my old posts, too. there's one about dog poo from a long time ago... ah, memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home