Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Eve

So tonight is MY Christmas Eve. We had our wonderful dinner that Shannon and Nicole cooked (Nette, Rhonda, and possibly Chris co-cooked...I read all day, and Wow, that's a good book). Now everyone is off at Newgen's Christmas party, and I'm justa chillin. Fixed the script a bit, started a group on myspace for MAD (currently I can't post any topics because there's construction being done, fyi). I was really tired at dinner, but after eating that pecan pie...man...I wasn't after that. But I'm getting back to my original state again. *sigh* I hope everyone comes home soon. I need to put all my presents out under the tree. No motivation if Netter isn't here telling me to. I can't get my card to show up on the compy, but once I do, I'll probably post some pics.

1 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 12:59 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Just for the record, I didn't co-cook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home