Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cold fingers

I've been reading a couple people's livejournals today. It's really a fun thing, LJ is. I myself prefer blogger, but I enjoy it's current mood and what i'm listening to feature. Although I could do that myself.
So anyways, reading other people's thoughts made me want to let you, the reader, know what I'm thinking/feeling on this fine Sunday afternoon. This could get long, it could be short, it could be really lame. Let's see, shall we?
*My eye hurts, it reminds me of the time Kelcy had something stuck in her eye 10 minutes before Sylvia started.
*I've really grown to love and appreciate Kelcy (Hathaway) and Elissa (Shortridge). They make me smile alot. And they understand me. We're down.
*I bit the stupid inside of my lip AGAIN. Right after it got done healing, I have yet again a flap of skin dangling in my mouth. *shudder*
*It annoys me the way showers take up so much time. Because after all that, you still have to dry off, pick what you're going to wear and *my least favorite part* do your hair.
*I really need to finish those Nutcracker pictures
*Oooh, and I REALLY need to finish Christmas shopping. I have Stana, Addison, Rhonda, and Papa Dave to do. I need to finish Grandma's.
*I'm so sick of always having something to do. I need a break.
*I love love love my boyfriend
*My fingers are cold. As usual. Seriously, what's the deal with that?
*Current music (in my head): "you and me" by lifehouse
*I wish I played the piano more
*I'm excited to see what my wedding will look like, and how cute my kids will be (Tucker...If that's the case, Bret can never meet him)
*I'm not in the slightest looking forward to taking Biology at the college next semester. Science is my all-time least favorite and worst subject.
*I'm afraid I'll get sick of MAD. But I know I will love it at the same time.
*Mrs. Regier, Mr. Moser, and Mrs. Wilkinson are the best teachers I have ever had.
*When I think of Campy it makes me laugh (Kasey, you know why)
*I miss Kasey...wow...I really miss her. She's leaving soon, for good. I love you Kasey.
*This is kind of a downer of a post.
*There are things I need to do today, but I REALLY don't want to go outside. (Watch Addison ref, take AJ to Starbucks, see Stana, go to G-ma's, go to Wal-Mart, finish X-mas shopping, take everyone their candles)
*I'm a whiny-butt today. Oh well, don't read it if it pisses you off.
*I make fun of my freshman-self all the time in Regiers class, and it makes her giggle. I just say something about a wanna-be pissed off, don't care but really do, I -wear-black kid, and everytime without fail she'll say "That's really funny,because if you knew her in 9th grade, that was her" I wish I could just throw that year away. I had fun, yes. I was an idiot, yes. Sometimes I guess you've got to take the good with the bad...or...learn from your mistakes. I know there's some cliche that goes with it.
*I want to learn ballet. I wish I got more into dancing than I do. Usually I'm to distracted by how...I have to say it, dumb some of those girls are. I love them though.
*I'm really not a pissed off person. Lets think happy things.
*My mom is amazing, I love her.
*Me and Dave get along so much better than what we used to. He scared the crap out of me last night. Imagine that, me getting scared of someone walking upstairs. Who'da thunk it?
*I want a dog so bad
*Christmas has to be my all-time favorite holiday. It's so pretty outside, I love the christmas service at church, my family is so fun it's rediculous, and presents are always nice.
*I hope a certain someone comes to our X-mas dinner. Because I know my family will like them. Because they know if I like them, there's a good reason for it.
*Stana has been such an amazing friend. She always knows what to say. And when to not say anything. Thanks for just knowing. And thank you for being silly with me. Dang, I was wondering when in this post I would start crying. She wins.
*Next semester is going to be crazy, and I just want all of you to know, that if I don't get to see you as much, or if I'm in worse moods than I was this semester, I'm sorry. This is a pre-apology. Because it's going to be stressful, and I'm going to be selfish, but I still love you guys and want you to know that I will love you, even if it doesn't show. Wow. Doesn't that sound exciting now? :)
HOLY CRAP this is long. Ok i'm done. I'll try to force myself to do things productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home