Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Adam Brungardt!

Everyone go listen to "Fix You" by Coldplay.
Well, finals are over, as is college for the semester! Me and Stana studied good for the gov't, and in english we got to use our books, notes, and each other on the test. What a relief that was.
So what me and Stana thought was going to be just an awful awful day, turned out not that bad at all. I've been really tired all day, but other than that, it's good. We danced at the first basketball game tonight. It was fun, I shall post the video, we actually did pretty well. Good job dance team.
Tomorrow are the second and final day of auditions, I can't wait to give out parts! And I can't wait to sit there with my new glasses and be all NY about it. I'll let everyone know how it goes, and probably will end up posting the cast list on here. Who am I kidding, "probably". Anything to do with my life goes on here first. It'll be here. I don't know when it'll be decided, but you'll know. As for now, I'm tired and cold. So it's off to bed with me. Good night! Happy Wednesday tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home