Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ieeeee

It was so so so cold today. 5 degrees on our way to college class this morning. THAT'S TOO COLD! I got blood work done today, and the freakin guy (the same guy from last time, that did the SAME thing) Had to dig around in both arms to find my vein. He actually said to me "Sorry, I'm not a good sticker" At which point my jaw knocked the needle out of his hand as it dropped to the floor. What a dork.
I went to english, and upon returning my problem solution paper on high school dropouts my teacher tells me "You know...my son was a high school drop out." and blah blah something about him getting three job offers the next day. I'm like, welp he got lucky then, didn't he. Anyways, that was a bit scary, but he didn't seem too pissed. I guess I just don't pick good topics for my teacher being Mr. Kucharik, or something.
Went to tryouts, and we had a pretty good turn out. I saw some people that I would really like for some parts, so that's always nice to know. Came home, was starving so I ate some fantastic vegetable soup that Ma made. Then Addison came over and gave me a cd he made for me. So far, I enjoy it. It's really mellow, and I'm down w/ those cds. Then we watched Made and he bundled up and went home.
I'm not sick anymore, today I've felt fine and my test results said I don't even have an infection. So somewhere in the night my body just threw all that crap in the trash or something. Good enough for me, atleast I don't have mono. Now we just have to make Addison's mom better and everyone will be well again!
I've been sleeping in the basement lately, and let me tell you, it's nice. Have a good thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home