Saturday, December 31, 2005

The New Year

Today (aka New Years Eve) me and Stana went to Adam and Megan's wedding. It was really nice, yes I cried, but when do I not cry at weddings. I'm pretty much screwed for when mine comes around. So after we left I hung out with the family, took a nap, then we went to dinner at the Charro. It's been a while for me, so that was a nice little trip.
Afterwards Addison, Nick, Kaleb, John, and I went bowling. There weren't any lanes for a while, but finally one freed up. So we bowled, I did ok, could have done better, and now I'm here at Addisons house.

I doubt I'll do the new years resolution thing because if I were going to set a goal and actually follow through, I'm not going to limit that to just New Years. I have enough trouble with goals as it is. and ps sorry if this isn't too coherent, there's a bunch of shouting going on.

I'm tired...not really in the stay up till midnight mood, but I'm only an hour away now. Might as well just take a nap until then.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone that drinks underage gets arrested and brings in the new year accordingly to the rest of their lives. Dange, someone's being a negative nancy tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home