Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A quick overview

Before I go to bed. I'm sleepy. Jeez, imagine that.
I woke up at about 12, ran for a bit, did some situps, and got ready for the day. Ma came home and is doing pretty good, considering she's missing an entire organ now. Then I went to Addisons, and was planning on Christmas shopping, but it didn't happen. We just hung out and watched tv and stuff, Kaleb and Tattoo made appearences. His mom made this stuff called Kansas caviar that has black-eyed peas, corn, black beans, green onions, tomatos, italian dressing and a couple other things in it, and you eat it with chips. It's delish. Then being the awesome lady she is, gave me some to take home with me. LOVE her.
Came home, excercised a bit more (I'm trying to get into the habit...heh...), and I want to go to bed. But I need to finish those effin Nutcracker pics, so I'll probably force myself to do that until I'm done tonight. Tomorrow I NEED to Christmas shop. Someone call me and make sure I'm in check.

1 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Addison, ya hear that? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home