Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The road no man travels...but not really

The snow has began melting today! It's pretty much gone off of the streets, except for ours for some completley STUPID reason. It's not like the sun doesn't shine on our street, and millions of people drive on it. I just never have gotten it. It can be summer everywhere else, until you get on our street, where the snow from four months ago will still be hanging out. Whatev Crestline. Anyways, I'm glad it's going away. I don't like not being able to wear flip flops and EZFeet at my own discretion.
The day began at 2 when I woke up (crap...I didn't want it to be this way). Me and Addison went and did a bit of Christmas shopping, then hung out at his house the rest of the day. His mom ordered all of us Veggie Lovers Pizza (I had almost forgoten how AMAZING it is...mmm) and eventually we watched A Few Good Men. I didn't get to see the end because, well lets face it, how often DO I see the end of movies. I either have to go home (this case I did), or I fall asleep. That one happens a lot. So anyways, I got the basic jist of it, it was almost over. It was a pretty good movie. Tom Cruise seemed to maintain his exact same character as he does in every other movie. But I keep watching 'um, so he must be doing something right.
I think January 6 I'm going to (yes, that's right) Hutch. To visit Sarah Williams and "work on wedding plans". It shall be fun, we haven't HUNG OUT hung out since the summer. Miss that cat. Oh shoot if I'm going to get up before pm tomorrow I better get some sleep! Nette and Chris are coming sometime tomorrow! Yay for family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home