Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Skeleton Key

Thats what me and Addison watched tonight, it was pretty good. Not that scary, and had a weird ending, but movies tend to do that these days. Once again, I'm tired, and other than casting the play, that's really the only interesting thing that's happened today.
Tomorrow is the Dance Team banquet and sleepover, and then I'm done with them for a while, along with school and theater. I want to go see The Producers after it comes out Christmas day. And I want to see the Chronicles of Narnia. Me and Stanana were going to go tonight, but crap happened so we'll do it another day.
Which reminds me. To any idiot that wants to make Stana a) sad b) pissed c) any other un-fun feeling, watch yourself. Cause I'll cut you, down the road, not across the street. Save you some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home