Thursday, December 08, 2005

Team Scene (oooh Stana)

I freakin want some Taco Bell.
Me and Stana are going to write a story over Straight Edge in the SugarBeet. It's not intended to be controversial or to piss anyone off. I just need to write a story and it's been on my mind anyways.
Ps. I've been a vegetarian for almost a year. Holy crap. (No comments, please :)
I also have to take pics of girl's basketball on monday. Gross. I don't like basketball that much in the first place and I hate taking sports pics.
I say freakin alot.
I think I'm done with SugarBeet after this semester. I guess it's just not my cup of tea, i'm not big into journalism. I really want to be a firefighter.
And done.

Award for the most pointless blog ever goes to...

1 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 11:54 AM, Blogger Rhe said...

HAHA ya right, read my blogs. they are completely pointless all the time. go ahead read it, it might make you feel good haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home