Sunday, December 11, 2005

The....Marches On

We try to keep things relativley PC around here. Sometimes.
Studied w/ Stana, watched Addison ref, watched the chiefs/cowboys game, ate puppy chow, Addison made me cd number 2. Today was a pretty nice day. We had to get 20 chairs from the church so we can seat all the members of dance team at the dinner we're having here (we go from house to house, our house is entree). Stana and I started the article, I helped her with all the points we need to make, she's going to do all the actual writing, and we shall be set on that. This is the last week of school, finals at the college are tuesday for me. I'm going to die such a terrible death at real college.
So, if you remember way back into the summer, I believe, I posted about a dvd I watched called Boston Beatdown. Well it's this group called FSU (friends stand united) that does it. Today I heard some kids in the Arizona chapter beat a kid to death. So I have an idea. Let's stand up for our friends and band together to be nothing more than a menace to the rest of society. Hey, as long as you have your friends and there's more of you than them, you'll be ok. Awesome FSU. Go kill another person's son. Just make sure you gang up on him so your odds are better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home