Thursday, December 15, 2005

You don't have to read this

Really. I just am in a quiz-zy mood.

First Name: Michelle
Middle Name: Lorae
Birthday: February 27
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Fav color: Blue
Day/Night: Night
Fave Food: Grilled chesse & Tomato Soup


FRIENDS AND LIFE
Do you ever wish you had another name? Sometimes, just to save me grief
Do you like anyone? Yes
Which one of your friends acts the most like you? Stana, because we've basically become just one person altogether
Who's the loudest? Does Bret count? We don't hang out much, but he's loud enough he'd count either way
Who have you known the longest of your friends? Sarah Williams
Who's the shyest: None
Are you close to any family members? very
When you cried the most: When my dog died
What's the best feeling in the world: Knowing someone loves me
Worst Feeling: Someone I love being mad at me



FINISH EACH SENTENCE:
Let's walk on the: sidewalk, moron
Let's run through: a movie theater (k, that was bad I know.)
Let's look at the: stuff on sale
What a nice: night...?
Why can't you: act happy for once? (that goes out to all the emo kids on myspace.)
Silly, little: wankers
Tell me: just tell me. i love gossip



HAVE YOU:
Ran away from home: No
Pictured your crush naked?: No. I don't get the whole naked thing. Maybe I just like clothes that much.
Skipped school: Not really
Broken someone's heart: Mmm maybe
Been in love: Yessum :)
Cried when someone died: yes
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Thought I did. But I have him now.
Done something embarrassing: ieee
Done a drug: no
Cried in school: Psh ya, like 3 weeks ago



RANDOM
Your Good Luck Charm: don't have one
Person You Hate Most: Good Q.
Best Thing That Has Happenend: My very fun family
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip, Pralines'n'Cream, Twix, Snickers Blizzards....This is what I specialize in. I get to say more than one
WHO Makes you laugh the most: Addison
Makes you smile: The most? Addison, again
Has A Crush On You: I don't really care
Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No crushes


HAVE YOU EVER
Fallen for your best friend?: No
Made out with JUST a friend?: No
Kissed two people in the same day?: No
Been rejected: Yes
Been in love?: Yes
Been used?: No
Done something you regret?: Yes
Cheated on someone?: No
Been called a tease: Yes. Um, BTW it's called not being a slut. Not a tease. Thanks



WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
You touched?: Addison.
You talked to on the phone: Guess
You hugged?: Addison
You instant messaged?: Sally
You kissed?: Regier. ON THE CHEEK
You yelled at?: People at auditions
Who text messaged you?: Curtis B
Who broke your heart?: Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken (Good movie)
Who told you they loved you?: Mr. Morgan
Number of things in my Past I Regret: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home