Monday, December 12, 2005

You have my permission...

To bite me as much as you want. STANA. Listen to what you're going to say before you say it. FYI.
In other news, I woke up this morning at 3 am to Nick calling me. Stana's back window had gotten smashed and so I had to give her a ride this morning. We don't really know who it was. I think I might have blamed it on the wrong person, and if I did, then I am sorry. Really. She's getting it fixed tomorrow though, so good.

This evening Stana, Zoe, Nick, Addison, and I went to the Christmas choir concert. It was a good concert, it's pretty impressive what kids our age can do. Tomorrow we dance at the baseketball game, and then I'm done dancing for the semester! All the way until January 3. I need a break. I love it, buuuuuuut...I've really started to think it's just not for me. I could just be worn out though, lets hope that's it. Dancing it fun, I just don't think I like the team part of it.

"yeah its like talking to a wall that doesnt bathe."
-Nick, because he's funny when he's mean to people

525,600 minutes. How do you measure a year? In salads? In protein grams? That's right, yesterday was my one year anniversary of being veg. You didn't think I could do it. I did. Boo-frikin-yah.

And to that boy (you know who you are...and I'm sure everyone else does too): You're alright. I think I'll keep you around. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home