Saturday, December 03, 2005

You Look Familiar...

What a day. Let me give you the run through.
Wake up at 5 something AM. Lay there...lay there...freeze, burn up, freeze, burn up...throat swells...walk downstairs, take my temperature. 102. Perfect. Hey, atleast it's cold out, right? Take some ibuprofen (sp?), finally fall back to sleep. Get up at 9:30, get ready for 5 hours of picture taking.
Go to Alta Brown, and as I said, take pictures of ballerinas for five hours. Come home, sleep for half an hour, before I have to go to closing night of the play. Groggily drive myself there and do everyone's make up. See the tech crew, hate them. My cast are all in bad moods too, for the most part. Finally, about 15 minutes from the show, the cast and I decide we have to get in a good mood, after all, it is the last night. So we sing along to Rent ("Light My Candle", to be exact) and are ourselves again.
The show starts, and me and the techies put bras in the toy box, silly notes on laptops and in agendas, and mess with other props. It may not have been the best show for the crowd (last night was probably the best performance, although they did the best at improv tonight), but it certainly was the funnest for us backstage.
The end of Sylvia. It was good times, love the cast, but thank GOD it's over. Make room for MAD kiddies.
Went to Addison's (he got me a sprite slush, the doll) and watched the Warriors. Pretty fun movie. Now I'm watching Jumanji. Jeez, who am I? Jenette?
I haven't taken any medicine in a while, and feel fine. So hopefully I'm better again. Tomorrow Chiefs play the Broncos. Could mean trouble in paradise. But he'll get over it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home