Monday, January 16, 2006

227

I seriously want to do something crazy fun for my birthday. Don't ask me what, because I couldn't tell you, but just know that it's going to be a party all week, atleast for me. Ha, when I think about how I was excited about turning 18 three years ago compared to now...I just had different reasons to be. I like the ones I have now, better. I just can't believe how old I'm getting...how old all of us are getting, rather. Kasey doesn't even live here anymore, Stana has a baby and lives on her own, Sarah's getting married, I got over my, we'll call it "freshman stage", and I'm almost done with high school. With any sort of mandatory schooling. Jeez, I remember doing History day and OM, and I remember walking all over town to go shopping with Jennifer and Leslie because our moms wouldn't take us. And I remember before I even started kindergarten my mom telling me that I had to start matching (my clothes) or I couldn't go to school, and it was an actual threat to me. Wow, time really does fly. School has in general has been a good experience. Look at me, it's not even May yet and I'm getting all graduation-talk on you guys. You'll see more of this...Later...

BUM BUM BUM MAKEOUT MOUTH!!!!!!!!! Haha stories about gay people are hilarious.

Oh, which reminds me, something hilarious (maybe mildly funny to anyone who wasn't there) happened in tech today. That's all I'm saying.
As of right now I'm nervous about dancing tonight. That's a lot of dances to stay consistent for, and while we have the dances down, there is still a TON of work that needs to be done. Well, I don't see how this is doing me any good, so I'll see you all tonight/March 10/around prom time (if you're Chelsey).
Looove, Michelle.

1 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Elissa said...

it was hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home