Thursday, January 05, 2006

All that jazz

K, I know I'm lame for not posting lately. Woops.
*We had dance practice TWICE today
*I was supposed to take an all day test today at the methodist, but thanks to the ridiculous morning I had, I didn't have to.
*All the classes I have are pretty ok with me. Buff project is about what I expected it to be, atleast so far.
*I'm going to Hutch, then to Wichita on Saturday w/ ma and sarah, then meeting tabatha there, shopping for bridesmaid dressies, and then coming home the same day. Ieeeeee.
*I'm extra sleepy all the time, even though I get as much sleep as usual. Hmmm....
*I freakin love Addison, but you already knew that.
*ah yes, and I've also been really thirst lately
*Me and him are going to see Hostal (sp?) Tomorrow. Yeah, like the worst idea on the planet for me to do, but...welp.
*Our pom dance for competition and the game on tuesday is coming along nicely.

And with that, I'm going to bed. Meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home