Monday, January 16, 2006

Chunk is a gross word

Gross is spelled weird for the way it's pronounced. But enough insight already. This morning when I left for practice at 5:55 am, it was relatively nice for being that early. I wasn't cold, AND I was wearing capris. Yeah. But now, it's stupid cold out and there's snow chunks falling, last time I checked. I tell ya, this weather. Tonight we dance at (I have the time!) 8 in the comp. gym. So now you know, so now you can come. I made the schedule for play practices, but I don't know if it's going to work out. I'll have to talk it over w/ Regier but I only have people practicing a total of like 8 or 9 times...but really, since a lot of it is improving their actions in the songs, they shouldn't practice that too much anyways, or it was look way too rehearsed. Again, I'll just have to ask her...or if Shannon wants to leave me a comment with how he feels on the subject.

Haha, how do you feel on the subject? Stana. :)

1 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

I wouldn't say improv...

Well maybe the first time they try it they will improv most of it, but there is going to be a lot of times actions that can not just be thought up of on the spot, it will take some reps to get it down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home