Sunday, January 22, 2006

Competition in Pictures


It's pretty NY to smoke, but since I don't think any of us are eighteen we had to settle for candy cigs.

Practicing at the Y in Olathe. It's really nice there.

Again, practicing.

Hey Shannon and Nicole, I know you like this tea. Did you know it comes it bottle form now? I ordered peach tea at Zio's, the italian place we ate. It wasn't bad, just not the peach tea I was longing for.

Haha Lauren..she was easily 20% of the fun this weekend.

Nothin but a G thang baaby. Gangsta Party, 210.

Who taught you to steal like that? This is what Holly gets for taking an entire loaf of bread from Zios.

Not a good pic, but I just had to document the first time I ever did my complete splits. :)

This was some team..I don't remember where from, I think Olathe. Anyways, these girls were jerks. Atleast a couple of them, they said our lyrical dresses were gross. Yeah, no one messes with GC. On another note, their dance was really cool, it looked like they were synchronized swimming.

The Classy Cats from Kstate made a guest appearance and did a dance. They're really good..still trying to decide if I'd want to try out or not when I go to KState.

I got cornrowed! Ha...I'm over them now. I always wanted them, got them, looked like Sean Paul, and now it's over.

The Hatter is going to have glasses like these. Thank you to AJ for the great idea.

'06
Performing pom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home